Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nature is an Artist too

All these art work was created by Nature.
I was only a man who happened to have a camera at the right time.

Lachine, Québec


Natural Bridges, California


Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, México



Montréal, Québec


When I saw all these emotional landscapes I realized how valuable my eyes are.
Now I know that I own two pair of windows that let the Beauty in.



Muir Woods, California



Rayones, Nuevo León, México



Mount Tamalpais, California



Parc du Mont Orford, Québec


My heartbeat was faster and I probably sighed seven times.
Don't you feel rich when you look around?



Stinson Beach, California



Durango, México


When I saw the BIG painting that Nature has made 360 degrees around me,
I wished I'd got wings to look around on the go, feeling the wind on my face.
To see how the horizon expands, as well as m
y lungs...


Napa Valley, California



Santiago, Nuevo León, México


San Francisco, California


And my thoughts became a poem, and my heartbeat was as music.
I felt this urge that you were with me.
But I am still happy if you only watch this.
I truly wanted to share it with you.


Durango, México


Santa Barbara, California
© Joe Alanís


Galeana, Nuevo León, México


Just look around, take a snapshot with your camera...
but more important, take it with your memory.


- Victor Velásquez

No comments: