Sunday, November 15, 2009

Make a Wish. To become a Jelly Fish

Watch both videos at the same time.
Warning: This videos do not work if you are using Safari.




Today, Beauty came through the window of my eyes.
Today, Movement had a rythm and caught all my attention.

It hypnotized me and made me feel I was part of a surreal painting.
It hypnotized me and made me want to touch it. But I didn't get hurt 'cause I was not a victim.

Deep inside me, I wanted to forget I was a bag of bones.
Deep inside me, I just wanted to float and flow with such grace.
And without any help of a shooting star, I became one of them...
Lightweight, Sneaky, Attractive, Powerful...

What if I stared at your movements mysterious jelly fish?
What if I let you hypnotize me without getting caught and shocked?
What if I came here often and watched through this glass the trick you do for hours and hours...?
Would I learn a powerful lesson?
Would I become one of you?

(Poetry to Neptune in Scorpio)

-Victor Velásquez

These pictures and videos were taken by Victor Velásquez at the Monterey Aquarium in California.






























































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the jellyfish pictures are so beautiful and so is the poem about them

ilithya said...

y ora tu? que te fumaste??
te ves bien viajado en ese video del baile del jellyfish...hehhe

ya te esta afectando el aire de san pepito :p
que jalado!

p.s. buenas fotos =)

Vicco said...

Fumado? Yo sólo estaba imitando al Jelly Fish...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Casi me hipnotizas con los movimientos, muy bien muy artístico.